General information about the Milenium
Features 8 ample cabins divided in 6 double cabins and 2 suites, all with balcony and ocean view. All cabins feature ample private bathrooms with a tub, suites have also jacuzzi with sea view. The ship is throughout air conditioned. Double cabins have 2 lower beds and suites 1 king size bed.
Social areas include a large lounge, dining room, bar and four different solariums.
• All meals and activities throughout the cruise
• Bilingual National Park Guide
• Coffee, water and tea
• Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins). (In promotional rates and last minute, does not include snorkeling equipment. .
The price will be paid on board: 8 days $ 30, $ 25 6 days, 5 days $ 20 per pax.)
• Fuel Surcharge
• $100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
• Galapagos Transit Control Card ($10)
• Airfare from mainland Ecuador
• Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
• Cancellation/medical insurance
• Children under 12 years: 20%
|Lenght:||82 ft. (27m)|
|Beam:||33 feet (10 m)|
|Electricity:||110 volts AC / 60 Hz|
|Accommodation:||16 passengers in 8 double cabins with upper and lower berths and private bathroom|
|Max speed:||12 knots|